This Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake is one of the easiest fall desserts ever. This cake is a mix and dump type cake, it takes about 1 hour to bake and it taste like an upside down pumpkin pie!
Recipes originally posted on my other blog, BigBearsWife.com.
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I send out free e-cookbooks too!
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
I never thought that I would be posting a dump cake recipe on the blog. The title alone as drove me away countless times, but this year is all about trying new things and new recipes so dump cake made it to the list.
After tasting this cake, I KNEW that I had to post it. This Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake taste just like an upside down pumpkin pie. I was unbelievably surprised at how good this cake was considering how simple and easy it is to make.
Why is this called a dump cake? It’s mainly called that because you dump everything together, stir and bake. Anyone with any baking skill can make this easy fall dessert.
What you’ll need to make Pumpkin Dump Cake:
- pure pumpkin puree
- evaporated milk
- light brown sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- ground cinnamon
- pumpkin cake mix OR spice cake mix
How to make Pumpkin Dump Cake:
Slice butter sticks into pieces and carefully lay thinly sliced of butter over dry cake mix
Pumpkin Dump Cake FAQ
1. If I can’t find pumpkin cake mix or spice cake, what can I use? If you can’t find those cake mixes, you can also use yellow cake mix.
More pumpkin recipes:
- COPYCAT STARBUCKS PUMPKIN BREAD
- CHEESECAKE STUFFED PUMPKIN COOKIES
- PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE COOKIE CUPS
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 box pumpkin cake mix OR spice cake mix
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Pour pumpkin pie mixture into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top of pumpkin pie mixture.
- Slice butter sticks into pieces and carefully lay thinly sliced of butter over dry cake mix
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cake will still be jiggly when removed from oven.
- Let it cool for for 30-60 minutes before serving, as cake will thicken as it cools.
Did you make this recipe?
We love to see what your cooking from the blog! Tag us @semihomerecipes
Love it? Pin it!
Leave a Comment