Easiest Halloween Cookies Ever – premade chocolate chip cookie dough and premade pumpkin sugar cookie dough come together to make some of the Easiest Halloween Cookies that you’ll ever make.
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
My son loves to help in the kitchen. He is only 5 but he’s been wanting to help mommy and daddy make dinners and desserts since he was old enough to stand on his little stool in the kitchen.
These super easy Halloween cookies are one recipe that he can almost make completely on his own (with help with the oven work of course).
I use to love baking these cute little “ready to bake” cookies when I was younger but back then I remember them spreading and baking out into much larger cookies.
Now though, these pre-cut and ready to bake sugar cookies don’t seem to hardly spread at all when you bake them. So if you put them on top of the the chocolate chip cookie dough (that does spread into a nice size cookie), they turn into a perfect Halloween cookie!
My little guy just thought these were the coolest cookies.
Ingredients For Easiest Halloween Cookies Ever:
- premade chocolate chip cookie dough
- premade pumpkin sugar cookie dough
Ingredient amounts and entire recipe directions in recipe card below with print option!
Can you make these with other cookie doughs?
I’m sure you can make these with other pre-cut cookie doughs but I haven’t tested it with any other brands.
How To Make The Easiest Halloween Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever:
Two squares of chocolate chip dough will equal one cookie. Roll 2 squares into a ball and then slightly flatten them into a round cookie shape.
Lay cookie dough on a prepared baking sheet.
Place 1 pre-cut pumpkin sugar cookie on top of each chocolate chip cookie dough round.
Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes.
Remove and let cool.
More Halloween Cookie Recipes:
- Pumpkin Piñata Cookies
- Easy Meringue Witch Finger Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- Cake Mix BloodShot Eyeball Cookies
More Halloween Recipes:
Easiest Halloween Cookies Ever
Easiest Halloween Cookies Ever
Premade chocolate chip cookie dough and premade pumpkin sugar cookie dough come together to make some of the Easiest Halloween Cookies that you'll ever make.
- 24 Pack Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 20 Pack Pillsbury Pre-Cut Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Dough
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Open Pack Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Two squares of dough will equal one cookie. Roll 2 squares into a ball and then slightly flatten them into a round cookie shape.
- Lay cookie dough on a prepared baking sheet.
- Place 1 pre-cut pumpkin sugar cookie on top of each chocolate chip cookie dough round.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
You can also make these with the Pillsbury Pre-Cut Ghost Sugar Cookie Dough
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 26Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
If you make this recipe, leave me a comment or snap a picture and share it on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #bigbearswife — I love to see what you’re cooking from the blog!\
Welcome to 2022’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event!
#HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife . This event is an online, week-long event that is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats and recipes from some fantastic Halloween loving bloggers!
For this years 5th annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 20 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! You can following the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media to collect all of these frightful recipes to use at your own Halloween parties and events!
Make Sure to check out all of the fun Halloween recipes that we’re sharing this week!
Check out all of these great #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes for today
- Jack Skellington Biscuit Donuts from Big Bear’s Wife
- Easiest Halloween Cookies Ever from SemiHomemade Recipes
- Halloween Sangria from Fresh April Flours
- Chocolate Truffle Spider Cheesecake Bites from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Witches Hat Cookies from Best Cookie Recipes
- Easy Monster Cake from Pastry Chef Online
- Pumpkin Patch Spice Cake from Jen Around the World
Leave a Comment