These Slow Cooker Baked Beans are so easy to make and they might be some of the best doctored baked beans that we’ve ever made.
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
Baked Beans are such a great side dish and they’re so easy to make. While baked beans made from canned Great Northern Beans like these Dr. Pepper Baked Beans are great, I really love the flavor of Bush’s baked beans and love to doctor them up to create this dish.
This slow cooker baked beans recipe is so easy and so delicious that it is going to become a family favorite for sure!
Why You Should Make Slow Cooker Baked Beans…
- great tasting side dish
- this side dish recipe won’t tie up the stove top or oven space
- perfect for cookouts, Thanksgiving or Sunday Supper
QUICK GLANCE AT INGREDIENTS for Slow Cooker Baked Beans:
- Bush’s Best Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Bush’s Best Original Baked Beans
- brown sugar
- yellow mustard
- onion powder
(AMOUNTS IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
How to make Slow Cooker Baked Beans:
Chop bacon into 1 inch pieces.
Cook bacon in a skillet until crispy.
My slow cooker has a skillet setting so I just cook the bacon in that.
Drain grease and set bacon aside.
Pour baked beans into the bowl of a large slow cooker
Add brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, and onion powder.
Add in cooked bacon.
Stir and cover.
Cook on low for 4 hours
Frequently Asked Questions
I use a 6 qt slow cooker for these baked beans when I make them.
More great slow cooker recipes:
- Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Semi Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Toni’s Slow Cooker Stupid Easy Chicken
Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 (28 ounces each) cans Bush's Best Vegetarian Baked Beans
- 1 (28 ounces) can Bush's Best Original Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Chop bacon into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook bacon in a skillet* until crispy
- Drain grease and set bacon aside.
- Pour baked beans into the bowl of a large slow cooker.**
- Add brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, and onion powder.
- Stir well.
- Add in cooked bacon.
- Stir and cover.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
*my slow cooker has a skillet setting so I just cook the bacon in that.
**I use a 6 quart slow cooker
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 5g
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!