Combine Sloppy Joe Sandwiches and Hot Dogs and make these Sloppy Joe Hot Dogs for a super easy dinner this week!
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQThese Sloppy Joe Hot Dogs remind me of summer afternoons by the pool and riding our bikes to the parks for family picnics! These hot dogs are so easy to make and would be great, not only for lunch and dinner but also for kids birthday parties, tailgating, summer BBQs and game day food tables!
Quick glance at what you’ll need to make Sloppy Joe Hot Dogs: (amounts in recipe card below)
- 1 pound ground beef – We normally use 93% Lean/ 7% Fat ground beef for our recipes
- 15 ounce can Manwich or Sloppy Joe Sauce – Manwich is what we used for this recipe but any brand would be fine if that is what you like
- 8 hot dog franks – We are a Jessie Jones hot dog household haha.
- 8 hot dog buns – Your favorite brand is perfect for this! You could also use little sub rolls for the bread.
(amounts in recipe card below)
How to make Sloppy Joe Hot Dogs:
I used canned sloppy joe mix for this recipe but you could also make homemade sloppy joe mix for these hot dogs!
Recipes to serve with Sloppy Joe Hot Dogs:
More Sloppy Joe Recipes:
Sloppy Joe Hot Dogs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounce can Manwich or Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 8 hot dog franks
- 8 hot dog buns
- Add ground beef to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Break apart beef and stir until ground beef has browned and is cooked throughout.
- Drain grease.
- Pour Manwich or Sloppy Joe Sauce into beef.
- Stir and simmer mixture about 5 minutes or until sauce slightly thickens.
- Cook hot dog franks in oven, on the stove, on the grill or in the microwave.
- Place hot dog frank into hot dog bun and top with sloppy joe mix!
Love it? Pin it!