Easy Herb Garlic Chicken Thighs – 3 ingredients, a little time to marinate and about 10-15 minutes in the skillet makes some of the best chicken thighs ever! Amazing taste and super easy to make! Perfect for lunch or dinner!
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQThis skillet chicken thigh recipe is so easy to toss together. I threw everything together and tossed it into the fridge last night, took out a few pieces to cook for lunch today and then cooked the rest for us to have to dinner tonight.
Quick glance at ingredients for Easy Herb Garlic Chicken Thighs: (amounts in recipe card below)
- boneless skinless chicken thighs – I prefer thighs over chicken breast and boneless, skinless because they cook faster
- Lawry’s Herb and Garlic Marinade – a great marinade. Not too strong but has great flavor!
- butter – salted or unsalted – just a little for the pan
(amounts in recipe card below)
What marinade to use on chicken thighs:
How to cook Chicken Thighs in a skillet:
Recipes to serve with Easy Herb Garlic Chicken Thighs:
More Chicken Recipes:
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
- Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Shells
- 30 Minute Chicken Rice and Vegetables
- Better Than Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Easy Herb and Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Lawry's Herb and Garlic Marinade
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place boneless skinless chicken thighs into a gallon sized ziplock bag or a shallow container with lid.
- Cover chicken with entire bottle of Lawry's Herb and Garlic Marinade.
- Seal well and shake to coat chicken.
- Place into fridge to marinate up to 48 hours but at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, heat skillet over medium heat.
- Add butter and chicken thighs to pan.
- Toss away left over marinade.
- Cook chicken thighs on each side for 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Chicken is cooked when it reaches an internal cooking temperature of 165°F.
Love it? Pin it!