Baked Ravioli – a 4 ingredient dinner that is ready in about 45 minutes is prefect for busy weeknights and lazy weekends. You’ll love how fast and simple this dinner is.
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
Thomas loves Ravioli! While most of his life the love of ravioli was really just a love of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli in the can, I’ve managed to shift his attention over to recipes like this easy 4 ingredient Baked Ravioli!
You will love how quick this baked ravioli is to toss together. I also love the fact that you can use any kind of ravioli with this recipe. While I normally only make this was frozen cheese ravioli, you can use frozen or refrigerated ravioli for this recipe.
Why You Should Make Baked Ravioli…
- Easy weeknight dinner recipe
- no need to frozen cook cheese ravioli beforehand
- great for leftovers
- can be made with any kind of ravioli
QUICK GLANCE AT INGREDIENTS FOR Baked Ravioli:
- Spaghetti Sauce
- frozen cheese ravioli
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dried Parsley
(AMOUNTS IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
How to make Baked Ravioli:
Preheat oven to 400F.
Pour a little bit of sauce into the bottom of a casserole baking dish*
Add single layer of frozen cheese ravioli.
Cover with sauce.
Add another layer of frozen cheese ravioli.
Cover with sauce.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Turn broiler on high for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with Dried Parsley and serve
Frequently Asked Questions
You sure can! Just dollop ricotta over the frozen ravioli layers.
Baked Ravioli needs to bake for about 30 minutes in a 400F oven.
Yes! Layer the Baked Ravioli recipe but don’t add the cheese or bake it! Wrap the casserole in foil and pop it into the freezer. You can leave it there for 3-4 months. When you’re ready to bake, just pop it into a preheated oven at 400F for about 45 minutes and then proceed with the cheese step. Just make sure it is heated all the way through before adding the cheese. (you can scoop a little but out of the middle and just make sure it isn’t cold because once you add the cheese on top you won’t see that test hole)
In an airtight container, this baked ravioli will last in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
You sure can! You can use any kind of frozen ravioli!
Nope! Refrigerated ravioli will cook much faster than frozen. If you want to use refrigerated ravioli for this Baked Ravioli, follow the same direction but it will only need to bake for about 15 minutes.
More pasta recipes:
- Crock Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Baked Rigatoni
- 48 ounce Spaghetti Sauce
- 24 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Pour a little bit of sauce into the bottom of a casserole baking dish*
- Add single layer of frozen cheese ravioli.
- Add sauce to cover cheese ravioli.
- Add another layer of frozen cheese ravioli.
- Cover with sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add cheese and turn broiler on high for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with Dried Parsley.
For Spaghetti Sauce I love to use - 24 ounces of Hunt's Pasta Sauce Four Cheese and 24 ounces Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
* I've used a 9x13 baking dish and a 2 quart baking dish. The dish in the photos is a 2 quart oval baking dish
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 1648mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 6gSugar: 14gProtein: 21g
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!