Ready for a great semi homemade dinner idea? This super easy Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe uses your favorite jarred alfredo sauce, frozen broccoli florets, chicken and fettuccini pasta to create a super tasty and fast meal!
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my all time favorite pasta dishes. I love the homemade version but I’m also crazy about this amazing semi homemade version! It’s so good and it is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner because this pasta dinner is ready in 30 minutes.
We’re using leftover cooked chicken, frozen broccoli and jarred alfredo to our advantage tonight.
If you don’t have any leftover chicken to use, up you can either cook a chicken OR you can use a store bought! Rotisserie chicken or the pre cooked chicken strips from the freezer or fridge section of the grocery store are great options for this recipe.
Want the homemade version of this recipe? Make sure to check out my Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe on BigBearsWife.com
Why You Should Make this Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo…
- Easy weeknight dinner idea
- Easy to make without chicken or broccoli
- Ready in 30 minutes
- Perfect for using up leftover cooked chicken
QUICK GLANCE AT INGREDIENTS FOR Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- cooked chicken
- jar alfredo sauce
- frozen broccoli
- Fettuccine pasta noodles
(AMOUNTS IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
How to make Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
Time needed: 30 minutes.
- Defrost and Cook broccoli.
Defrost and cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Heat Alfredo
Pour alfredo sauce into a small sauce pan and heat over low heat.
- Cook pasta
Bring a salted pot of water to a boil and add fettuccine pasta.
Cook pasta for 12-14 minutes.
Drain pasta and add back to pot.
- Mix together.
Add cooked broccoli and cooked chicken to pasta noodles. Toss together.
Pour hot alfredo over pasta. Toss to coat.
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Frequently Asked Questions
You sure can! I have a homemade version of this recipe on my other blog! You can grab that recipe here.
You sure can!
You sure can! I think the more alfredo the better!
You sure can! Just make sure to steam it/cook it before adding it.
You sure can! You can use any pasta you like.
All jar alfredo IS NOT created equal and some are awful. When it comes to jarred alfredo, we love Prego and Bertolli Alfredo sauce.
I love a good salad and homemade bread with chicken fettuccine alfredo!
More Great Chicken Dinner Recipes
- Easy Herb Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Skillet Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli
- 30 Minute Chicken Rice and Vegetables
Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 2 cups diced chicken, cooked
- 15 ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces Fettuccine pasta noodles
- Defrost and cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Pour alfredo sauce into a small sauce pan and heat over low heat.
- Bring a salted pot of water to a boil and add fettuccine pasta.
- Cook pasta for 12-14 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add back to pot.
- Add cooked broccoli and cooked chicken to pasta noodles. Toss together.
- Pour hot alfredo over pasta. Toss to coat.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 819Total Fat: 57gSaturated Fat: 32gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 1199mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 38g
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!