Give these easy Pizza Roll Ups a try for the perfect lunch or afternoon snack! Pizza dough is covered in mozzarella cheese and pizza sauce before being rolled and baked into the perfect bite! Great Served with warm pizza sauce for dipping!
We love how quick it is to make these Easy Pizza Roll Ups. They’re great to pack up in lunch boxes and of course they’re perfect right out of the oven! We love serving them with warm pizza sauce for dipping but if you love ranch with pizza, you should serve them with a big serving of ranch dressing!
Quick Glance At Ingredients:
- refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan
- Italian Seasoning
How To Make Easy Pizza Roll Ups:
We’re using refrigerated pizza dough to make this recipe super easy.
Open up the dough and spread it onto a clean, flat surface.
I like to take my rolling pin and spread the dough out as far as I can, keeping it in the shape of a rectangle while I do it.
Spread on the pizza sauce and cheese. Top them with some grated parmesan on top of each roll.
Bake them up, sprinkle with a little Italian Seasoning and serve them with warm pizza sauce for dipping
Adding Toppings To Pizza Rolls:
You can add all kinds of of your favorite pizza toppings to these rolls before you roll them up! Just make sure everything is cooked before you add it.
Ideas for toppings to roll into these rolls:
- Cooked Mushrooms
- Cooked Ground Sausage
- Grilled Peppers
Dipping Sauce Options
These Baked Pizza Rolls are great served with warm pizza sauce or marinara sauce. They’re also fantastic dipped into cold Ranch Dressing!
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- A Few dashes of Italian Seasoning
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large rectangle. You may need to use a rolling pin to spread it out some.
- Use the back of a spoon and spread pizza sauce over the pizza dough. Leaving 1/2 an inch clean edge.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Starting at the short end on the left, roll the dough towards the right, jelly roll style. (Like Cinnamon Rolls)
- Once it is completely rolled together, place it on a cutting board with the seam down.
- With a sharp knife, carefully cut one inch rolls.
- Place them on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 400F for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Italian Seasoning.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Great with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Love it? Pin It!